Creation date / 2011 / December / 6
- 1. Remove the mixer from the enlarger head
- 2. Mixing box and new liner.
- 3. Remove the 6 screws that hold the cover on.
- 4. Remove the "pressure loop".
- 5. Remove the long pins that hold the top styrofoam piece in place.
- 6. Remove the side pieces.
- 7. Remove the old diffuser.
- 8. Old lining to the left, new one to the right.
- 9. I bevelled the top edge of the top foam piece so it would fit under the cover.
- 10. The bevelling keeps the top foam from sticking up too high.
- 11. Replace the long pins to dold the top foam piece down.
- 12. Replace the pressure loop.
- 13. Replace the top cover and you're done!